Looking good Mike. I was able to see the artist name and photos, about page and that was it. I wish I had the equipment for some pan shots, been able to see some great photo shots and tell my self I need to buy a new camera. oh and follow your rule you taught me, ALWAYS BRING A CAMERA!
And I love RSS feeds, so much easier keeping up with all the blogs I like.
1 comment:
Looking good Mike. I was able to see the artist name and photos, about page and that was it. I wish I had the equipment for some pan shots, been able to see some great photo shots and tell my self I need to buy a new camera. oh and follow your rule you taught me, ALWAYS BRING A CAMERA!
And I love RSS feeds, so much easier keeping up with all the blogs I like.
p
Post a Comment