Nicely done.
Looks Great! Is part of it at SLC international airport? If so, where did you set up?
I went to the 3rd level south east corner and set up a shot looking south and then looking east. I went to the north side of the airport along the frontage road to shoot the airplanes taking of in the fog.
Those are pretty sweet. I especially like the planes taking off.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nicely done.
Looks Great!
Is part of it at SLC international airport? If so, where did you set up?
I went to the 3rd level south east corner and set up a shot looking south and then looking east. I went to the north side of the airport along the frontage road to shoot the airplanes taking of in the fog.
Those are pretty sweet. I especially like the planes taking off.
Post a Comment